Sunday, April 12, 2009

Online website for buying gifts to be sent overseas?

What is a good website that sells flowers or gift baskets to be shipped to an overseas location? I%26#039;m looking to send my boyfriend something special (he%26#039;s in Japan) but it%26#039;s hard to find something. Any help?


Thanks

Online website for buying gifts to be sent overseas?
How about FTD.com - They%26#039;ve been around since I was a little kid, and I%26#039;m 53 :-)
Reply:I%26#039;m sure you are missing him like crazy. Ive defiantly been in your shoes so I can understand how you feel. When my boyfriend was away in the army I would send him gifts all the time. I sent him a engraved money clip with a little messaged saying how much I loved him on it. It was beyond excited and happy with the gift. Check out this site http://mymoneyclips.com/blog/the-right-p...



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment